Roller blinds are probably one of the most basic types of blinds available. Not only that, they are also widely known for their versatility and economical value. Roller blinds are basically fabric which has a roller tube to allow it to go up and down according to your desire. It’s simple to operate and they do not take up a lot of space in your window sill.
- They do not require a lot of space in your window sill.
- The can provide full privacy coverage.
- You have a wide range of fabrics to choose from.
- It does not darken the room completely but it can cover the room fully for privacy purposes.
- It dims the room just right.
- It deflects strong sunlight glare.
- They are cheap and very cost-effective.
- You can easily change the fabric of the roller blind in case it gets spoiled or worn out over time. It saves you money from having to install a complete set of roller blind.
- They can be easily packed and folded.
- You can set the ambiance of your room depending on the type of fabric you choose.
- They are durable and last for a long time.
- There is a minimum and maximum size allowed for roller blinds.
- The size will largely depend on the size of the roller tube that is being used.
- 100 mm is the minimum size for sidewinder-operated roller blinds. You should however keep in mind that roller blinds this size, would not function the same as a regularly sized roller blind. For a roller blind to operate smoothly, it has to be at least 400 mm.
- 2450mm is the maximum size allowed for roller blinds and that is set on a 32 mm roller tube. The bigger the roller blinds are, the more expensive they get because they would require sophisticated mechanisms to operate.
SUITABLE AREAS FOR USE
- You can use fabric that would blackout as much lighter as possible. Roller blinds provide great dimming effect compared to other blinds.
- Roller blinds can easily fit into your French doors and sliding doors. The roller blind would follow the door as it opens which makes it really convenient.
- It is also perfect for the kitchen because it does not take up that much space on the window sill. You can then use this space to keep other things especially if you’re installing the roller blinds in front of your kitchen sink. You can put small pots of plants on the window sill. You can also easily close the window shut as the roller blind will follow it.
- Roller blinds are also suitable for the bathroom. The reason is that they are pretty much resistant to water. Even if it gets wet or damp with moisture, it should dry in a short amount of time and not get damaged. For this purpose you can choose PVC fabrics, or fabrics that you can wipe easily if it gets wet.
Our latest products and offers
Check out the wide range of collections of roller blinds in our store house and also pick out the best Offers.